Friday, February 26, 2010

My Kelsey Kay


It is true! My life is great and it is because of what one person is bringing to and pouring into my life. Just a simple, "Hello!" with that sweet voice can turn the worst of headaches into a wave of fluttering calmness. I now know and truly feel that there is no greater gift than that of love, a love that is more than words, more than a touch, going beyond any boundaries that have ever been. With such a deep, gentle love, there are no boundaries. There is only a path paved with all of my hopes, all of my dreams and really, all of my self.
Though never enough, every word is for you. I meant it when I said that I had wished for you with every birthday candle blown out! And now, I will wish for us with every birthday candle remaining in this life. I love you, Kelsey!

1 comment: